Free Brazillion Wax Vifeod
Discovery : The Peppermints
I think the Chinese-language music will never cease until we supprendre its quality is unmistakable. I say it loud and clear, we are still far from surveyed all the musical diversity of this country-continent but also the small island just off I like that really ... To continue in the footsteps of indie rock, talent today called The Peppermints, a mixed group (a common phenomenon in China, while a certain machismo or feminism is rooted in the territory white blue red).
Since 2005, The Peppermints lugs around his rock edge, Kaoshiung, Taipei, and certainly shows as one of the musical island to monitor (in addition to the singer has a lot of charm. What you ask for?)
Video 1 - Video 2 - Video 3
The group has two albums sojn assets whose last day of 2005. The Peppermints, however has not been idle since made multiple appearances in numerous festivals and concerts on the island.
0 comments:
Post a Comment